A trip to the enchanting world of Madame Tussauds is a must, when visting London. With pre-booked tickets you can skip the line, save time and money! The fun is nearly endless at Madame Tussauds and there is something for all ages.
Exclusive offer for Madame Tussauds for the rest of 2015!
Save up to 35%(Walk Up price at Madame Tussaauds £: 33,-)
- Visit the fascinating Madame Tussauds in London
- Skip the line with pre-booked tickets*
- Open tickets, valid 1 month from the date you choose
- E-tickets sent directly to your inbox
- The tickets includes the Marvel Super Heroes 4D exhibit and SCREAM
Visit Madame Tussauds
Meet the British royal family, including Queen Elizabeth, Prince William and Dutchess Kate, hang out with the Beckhams, test your sports skill against some of your favorite athletes or become a superhero recruiter.
With our tickets you get access to everything Madame Tussauds has to offer, including the freighting Chamber of Horror. Chamber of Horror is both really scary and lots of fun. You will get a lot of scares and shocks, but some good laughs as well. It's definitely as must try you visit the world famous wax museum. If you would like to skip Chamber of Horror, just walk around it, instead of going through.
New at Madame Tussauds - Unique Ineractive Star Wars Experience
If you do not buy ‘Standard Tickets including Star Wars’ here, you can buy them as a supplement at the entrance gate to Madame Tussauds at GBP 3,- each ticket.
Adult : From age 16
Children/youth : From age 4-15, children under age 4 are free with a paying adult
Children's tickets can only be purchased with adult tickets.
Family Ticket : Two kinds of family tickets are available
2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children
Family tickets are available for max. 4 people, and never the combination 3 adults and 1 child.
(Please note that ‘Family Tickets’ is not incl. in our special offer for 2015!)
How does it work?
When you book your tickets choose the date you arrive in London as 'Valid from' date, as the tickets you buy here is valid 1 month from the 'Valid from'-date you choose. The choose the number of tickets and click on 'search'. Then you choose the number of adult or children's tickets you need. Hereafter you can search for and book tickets to other attractions or transport.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete you will receive your e-tickets per email. Please print these out and bring them with you to Madame Tussauds in London.
- This ticket gives you access to a special entrance for pre-booked tickets, which are usually shorter queue than the regular box office.
- During high season, especially fall vacation, spring break and other school and public holidays and midday between 12.00 and 15.00, longer queues may occur.
- It is recommended that you be at least 13 years old and healthy to visit The Chamber of Horror, and especially the SCREAM! section of the museum.
London, NW1 5LR.
Nyitva minden nap 9:30 és 18:00 között. Az utolsó látogatókat 17:00 és 17:30 között engedik be!
Baker Street Station - Bakerloo, Circle, Jubilee, Metropolitan, Hammersmith, City Line
13, 18, 27, 30, 74, 82, 113, 139, 274.